Now hiring part-time positions!
Be part of an exciting time of growth at Three Happy Hounds and help pet parents and their canines live better lives!
We have a strong mission and purpose behind what we do and we are looking for passionate people to join our team!
- Are friendly, outgoing and enjoy conversations with new people
- Are a happy person who works well with others
- Detailed and organized with your follow-through
- Are an animal lover
- Are self-motivated and like to stay productive
- Self-directed, a doer, someone who steps up to get the job done
- Flexible and willing to learn and take direction well
- Are tech and computer savvy
- Want to work in a professional, but fun environment
- Always go above and beyond with service and teamwork
- Want to learn about pet nutrition and wellness
- Love helping pets live their happiest, healthiest lives
- Don't mind getting slobbered on
- Can lift up to 50 pounds
- A friendly work environment
- Ongoing nutritional and product training
- Competitive pay and employee discounts
- A cool place to work where we change the lives of dogs and cats in our community
- Free doggy kisses and snuggles
To fill the role of a Three Happy Hounds Pet Retail and Nutrition Specialist you must strive to be an expert in canine and feline health, nutrition, general dog and cat behavior, and the benefits of the products we sell, to ensure customers see you as a trustworthy and invaluable resource.
As the first and last point of contact with customers, via face to face, on the phone and email, you must deliver an exceptional customer experience every time. You will assist our customers with making the right choices, and recommend appropriate products for their dog.
Pet retail and nutrition specialists process transactions at the point of sale system, receive in new inventory,
tag and merchandise new products, restock, clean and so much more!
This position will include working weekdays as well as weekends. Shifts will include Monday through Saturday 9-6 and Sunday 11-5. With extended hours during events and holiday hours.
The ideal candidate will have retail experience and experience with dogs. Candidate must be able to lift up to 50+ pounds multiple times a day along with standing, stooping, bending, and walking for long periods of time.
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE A PERFECT JOB? CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR TEAM!