The Very Best Choice of Leashes. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery, Same Day Delivery, No Contact Delivery.
Support Our Local Pet Store with Your Purchase of Leashes for Dogs
If you are a dog owner, you will definitely want to find a dog dish that will work best for your pup. Some puppies eat too quickly and may need a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might need a shorter dish to eat their food. There are lots of dog bowl options to select from. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is just one of the most usual dog bowl options. Some of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the countless shapes and sizes, allowing you to tailor the puppy bowl to your preferences; and they are among the most affordable options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another preferred option is a ceramic dog bowl. Some of the advantages of using a ceramic pet dish include these bowls being effortless to clean, resist bacteria, and can typically be placed in the dishwasher for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can crack if you have an active pup.
3) Stainless-Steel Dog Bowl: Among the newer choices on the market is a stainless-steel dog bowl. Several of the advantages include normally having a non-skid base to help dogs eat; they are extremely sturdy; and they are safe to put in the dishwasher. A drawback is that a stainless-steel dog bowl doesn't come in elaborate color schemes or styles.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is a good option for those that are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that make sure dogs do not just inhale their food. This helps to minimize your pet's chance of choking, throwing up, and gastrointestinal bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Travel dog bowls are typically collapsible plastic to allow owners to feed their pets on the move.
Find the right puppy bowl at Three Happy Hounds in Fernley, NV. We stock several dog dish options from leading brand names. Visit us in the store or call us at (775) 404-4084 to find out more!
Lovely store, so many unique treats and the staff is very friendly and knowledgeable!!
The store has everything. They are open 7 days a week which is great for breeders since everything always happens on the weekends. Both Elaina and Frankie are superb in any questions you might have and directing you to what is best for your fury friends. They have food, snacks, toys and just about everything you are looking for! They also have a nice self wash for your mud loving pets! Come on over and visit them. You won't be disappointed.
I love the atmosphere of Three Happy Hounds! I was greeted by Frankie who went above and beyond to talk to me about certain products and Frankie was able to answer all my questions. The Raw Food options are fantastic! Great local pet shop to support!
I would love to thank the Three Happy Hounds, for their wonderful service and delivery service, and to Frankie, she was so wonderful. Canelita and I used to go to the store all the time, but since I'm bedridden I can't get the hemp oil for her to stop coughing, and to breathe better. Thank you. 🐶
Love the dog collars that are sold at Happy Hounds. They are very durable and last a long time. My dogs like to grab each other's collars when playing and a cheaply made one will fray and get damaged very fast. Bought collars here and a year latter they ate still good. Went back and got more just so my dogs could have a different color. Staff if also very friendly and helpful.