The Very Best Choice of Leashes. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery, Same Day Delivery, No Contact Delivery.
Support Our Local Pet Store with Your Purchase of Leashes for Dogs
If you are a dog owner, you will definitely want to find a dog dish that will work best for your pup. Some puppies eat too quickly and may need a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might need a shorter dish to eat their food. There are lots of dog bowl options to select from. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is just one of the most usual dog bowl options. Some of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the countless shapes and sizes, allowing you to tailor the puppy bowl to your preferences; and they are among the most affordable options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another preferred option is a ceramic dog bowl. Some of the advantages of using a ceramic pet dish include these bowls being effortless to clean, resist bacteria, and can typically be placed in the dishwasher for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can crack if you have an active pup.
3) Stainless-Steel Dog Bowl: Among the newer choices on the market is a stainless-steel dog bowl. Several of the advantages include normally having a non-skid base to help dogs eat; they are extremely sturdy; and they are safe to put in the dishwasher. A drawback is that a stainless-steel dog bowl doesn't come in elaborate color schemes or styles.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is a good option for those that are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that make sure dogs do not just inhale their food. This helps to minimize your pet's chance of choking, throwing up, and gastrointestinal bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Travel dog bowls are typically collapsible plastic to allow owners to feed their pets on the move.
Find the right puppy bowl at Three Happy Hounds in Fernley, NV. We stock several dog dish options from leading brand names. Visit us in the store or call us at (775) 404-4084 to find out more!
The owners are so sweet and we absolutely loved the self wash room - it has everything you need - grooming leash, shampoo, conditioner, ear wipes, you name it. We were able to wash our dog and dry her in 15 minutes. Really felt like a spa experience. Our dog also got a blueberry popsicle after her bath and she LOVED it. Thank you so much!! We will be sure to book an appointment next time we are in town.
PS we loved that they had so many dried natural chews. We got dried beef tendon for the car ride and she went nuts for it!! So hard to find and they have a ton of variety.
The environment is very customer friendly, knowledgeable and willing to help you to your specific need. I have been a customer for a couple years any never had a terrible experience! I have two dogs and both are always getting rave reviews on their coats and overall health due to products I purchase at the store!
Very helpful with my bulky purchases. XD
The owner of Three Happy Hounds spent over half an hour educating me about the dog food industry and answering my questions. I left there knowing she cares about my dog as much as I do
the staff are so nice and very approachable, they have a good variety of treats and recommendations. would definitely come back!