The Very Best Choice of Food Storage . Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery, Same Day Delivery, No Contact Delivery.
Support Our Locally Owned Pet Store with Your Order of Food Storage for Dogs
If you are a pet parent, you will certainly want to find a dog bowl that will function best for your pup. Some pets devour too quickly and might need a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might require a shorter bowl to reach their food. There are many dog bowl options to choose from. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is just one of the most common dog bowl options. A few of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the countless colors, shapes, and designs, permitting you to customize the pet dish to your preferences; and they are amongst the cheapest options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another common selection is a ceramic dog bowl. Some of the benefits of using a ceramic puppy dish consist of these bowls being very easy to clean, resist germs, and can usually be put in the dishwasher for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can fracture if you have a hyper puppy.
3) Stainless-Steel Dog Bowl: Among the newer choices on the market is a stainless steel dog dish. Some of the advantages include usually having a non-skid base to help puppies eat; they are extremely durable; and they are safe to put in the dishwasher. A downside is that a stainless-steel dog dish doesn't come in fancy color schemes or styles.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automated dog feeder is an option for those who are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that make sure dogs do not merely inhale their food. This helps to minimize your dog's chance of choking, throwing up, and GI bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Travel puppy bowls are commonly retractable plastic to permit owners to feed their pets on the go.
Find the right pet bowl at Three Happy Hounds in Fernley, NV. We stock several dog bowl options from leading brand names. See us in the store or call us at (775) 404-4084 to find out more!
The owners are so sweet and we absolutely loved the self wash room - it has everything you need - grooming leash, shampoo, conditioner, ear wipes, you name it. We were able to wash our dog and dry her in 15 minutes. Really felt like a spa experience. Our dog also got a blueberry popsicle after her bath and she LOVED it. Thank you so much!! We will be sure to book an appointment next time we are in town.
PS we loved that they had so many dried natural chews. We got dried beef tendon for the car ride and she went nuts for it!! So hard to find and they have a ton of variety.
The environment is very customer friendly, knowledgeable and willing to help you to your specific need. I have been a customer for a couple years any never had a terrible experience! I have two dogs and both are always getting rave reviews on their coats and overall health due to products I purchase at the store!
Very helpful with my bulky purchases. XD
The owner of Three Happy Hounds spent over half an hour educating me about the dog food industry and answering my questions. I left there knowing she cares about my dog as much as I do
the staff are so nice and very approachable, they have a good variety of treats and recommendations. would definitely come back!