The Very Best Array of Food Placemats. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery, Same Day Delivery, No Contact Delivery.
Support Our Locally Owned Pet Shop with Your Purchase of Food Placemats for Dogs
If you are a dog parent, you will definitely want to find a pet dish that will function best for your dog. Some dogs gobble up too quickly and may need a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies may require a shorter bowl to reach their food. There are lots of dog bowl options to select from. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is just one of the most usual dog bowl choices. Some of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the numerous colors and shapes, enabling you to customize the dog dish to your preferences; and they are among the cheapest choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another common selection is a ceramic dog bowl. Several of the benefits of using a ceramic dog bowl include these bowls being easy to clean, resist bacteria, and can normally be placed in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can break if you have an active pup.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: Among the newer choices on the market is a stainless-steel dog dish. Several of the advantages include typically having a non-skid bottom to help puppies eat; they are exceptionally sturdy; and they are safe to put in the dish washer. A downside is that a stainless-steel dog dish does not come in elaborate color options or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is a good option for those who are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that make sure dogs don't just inhale their food. This helps to lower your pet's possibility of choking, throwing up, and GI bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Traveling pet bowls are usually retractable plastic to enable owners to feed their pets on the go.
Find the right puppy bowl at Three Happy Hounds in Fernley, NV. We stock many dog dish options from leading brands. See us in the store or call us at (775) 404-4084 for more information!
Lovely store, so many unique treats and the staff is very friendly and knowledgeable!!
The store has everything. They are open 7 days a week which is great for breeders since everything always happens on the weekends. Both Elaina and Frankie are superb in any questions you might have and directing you to what is best for your fury friends. They have food, snacks, toys and just about everything you are looking for! They also have a nice self wash for your mud loving pets! Come on over and visit them. You won't be disappointed.
I love the atmosphere of Three Happy Hounds! I was greeted by Frankie who went above and beyond to talk to me about certain products and Frankie was able to answer all my questions. The Raw Food options are fantastic! Great local pet shop to support!
I would love to thank the Three Happy Hounds, for their wonderful service and delivery service, and to Frankie, she was so wonderful. Canelita and I used to go to the store all the time, but since I'm bedridden I can't get the hemp oil for her to stop coughing, and to breathe better. Thank you. 🐶
Love the dog collars that are sold at Happy Hounds. They are very durable and last a long time. My dogs like to grab each other's collars when playing and a cheaply made one will fray and get damaged very fast. Bought collars here and a year latter they ate still good. Went back and got more just so my dogs could have a different color. Staff if also very friendly and helpful.