The Very Best Selection of Food & Water Bowls. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery, Same Day Delivery, No Contact Delivery.
Support Our Local Pet Shop with Your Order of Food & Water Bowls for Dogs
If you are a dog parent, you will definitely want to find a dog dish that will work best for your dog. Some pets gobble up too quickly and may require a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might need a shorter dish to eat their food. There are lots of dog bowl options to choose from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is among the most typical dog bowl choices. Some of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl include the numerous sizes and shapes, allowing you to tailor the pet dish to your preferences; and they are amongst the least expensive options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another well-loved option is a ceramic dog bowl. Several of the benefits of using a ceramic pet bowl consist of these bowls being easy to clean, resist germs, and can typically be put in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can crack if you have a hyper pup.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: One of the more recent choices on the market is a stainless-steel dog dish. A few of the advantages include generally having a non-skid base to help puppies eat; they are exceptionally long-lasting; and they are safe to put in the dishwasher. A disadvantage is that a stainless-steel dog bowl doesn't come in fancy colors or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automated dog feeder is an option for those that are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that ensure dogs do not just inhale their food. This helps to minimize your pet's chance of choking, vomiting, and stomach bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Traveling dog bowls are often retractable plastic to allow owners to feed their dogs on the go.
Find the right puppy bowl at Three Happy Hounds in Fernley, NV. We stock numerous dog dish options from leading brands. See us in the store or call us at (775) 404-4084 to get more information!
Lovely store, so many unique treats and the staff is very friendly and knowledgeable!!
The store has everything. They are open 7 days a week which is great for breeders since everything always happens on the weekends. Both Elaina and Frankie are superb in any questions you might have and directing you to what is best for your fury friends. They have food, snacks, toys and just about everything you are looking for! They also have a nice self wash for your mud loving pets! Come on over and visit them. You won't be disappointed.
I love the atmosphere of Three Happy Hounds! I was greeted by Frankie who went above and beyond to talk to me about certain products and Frankie was able to answer all my questions. The Raw Food options are fantastic! Great local pet shop to support!
I would love to thank the Three Happy Hounds, for their wonderful service and delivery service, and to Frankie, she was so wonderful. Canelita and I used to go to the store all the time, but since I'm bedridden I can't get the hemp oil for her to stop coughing, and to breathe better. Thank you. 🐶
Love the dog collars that are sold at Happy Hounds. They are very durable and last a long time. My dogs like to grab each other's collars when playing and a cheaply made one will fray and get damaged very fast. Bought collars here and a year latter they ate still good. Went back and got more just so my dogs could have a different color. Staff if also very friendly and helpful.