The Very Best Selection of Food & Water Bowls. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery, Same Day Delivery, No Contact Delivery.
Support Our Local Pet Shop with Your Order of Food & Water Bowls for Dogs
If you are a dog parent, you will definitely want to find a dog dish that will work best for your dog. Some pets gobble up too quickly and may require a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might need a shorter dish to eat their food. There are lots of dog bowl options to choose from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is among the most typical dog bowl choices. Some of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl include the numerous sizes and shapes, allowing you to tailor the pet dish to your preferences; and they are amongst the least expensive options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another well-loved option is a ceramic dog bowl. Several of the benefits of using a ceramic pet bowl consist of these bowls being easy to clean, resist germs, and can typically be put in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can crack if you have a hyper pup.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: One of the more recent choices on the market is a stainless-steel dog dish. A few of the advantages include generally having a non-skid base to help puppies eat; they are exceptionally long-lasting; and they are safe to put in the dishwasher. A disadvantage is that a stainless-steel dog bowl doesn't come in fancy colors or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automated dog feeder is an option for those that are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that ensure dogs do not just inhale their food. This helps to minimize your pet's chance of choking, vomiting, and stomach bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Traveling dog bowls are often retractable plastic to allow owners to feed their dogs on the go.
Find the right puppy bowl at Three Happy Hounds in Fernley, NV. We stock numerous dog dish options from leading brands. See us in the store or call us at (775) 404-4084 to get more information!
The owners are so sweet and we absolutely loved the self wash room - it has everything you need - grooming leash, shampoo, conditioner, ear wipes, you name it. We were able to wash our dog and dry her in 15 minutes. Really felt like a spa experience. Our dog also got a blueberry popsicle after her bath and she LOVED it. Thank you so much!! We will be sure to book an appointment next time we are in town.
PS we loved that they had so many dried natural chews. We got dried beef tendon for the car ride and she went nuts for it!! So hard to find and they have a ton of variety.
The environment is very customer friendly, knowledgeable and willing to help you to your specific need. I have been a customer for a couple years any never had a terrible experience! I have two dogs and both are always getting rave reviews on their coats and overall health due to products I purchase at the store!
Very helpful with my bulky purchases. XD
The owner of Three Happy Hounds spent over half an hour educating me about the dog food industry and answering my questions. I left there knowing she cares about my dog as much as I do
the staff are so nice and very approachable, they have a good variety of treats and recommendations. would definitely come back!