The Best Selection of Collapsible Pet Bowls. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery, Same Day Delivery, No Contact Delivery.
Support Our Local Pet Supply Store with Your Purchase of Collapsible Pet Bowls for Dogs
If you are a dog parent, you will definitely want to find a pet bowl that will work best for your pup. Some pets gobble up too quickly and may require a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies may require a shorter bowl to reach their food. There are lots of dog bowl choices to select from. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is among the most usual dog bowl choices. A few of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the various colors and shapes, enabling you to customize the puppy dish to your tastes; and they are amongst the cheapest options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another well-liked selection is a ceramic dog bowl. Several of the advantages of using a ceramic pet bowl include these bowls being effortless to clean, resist bacteria, and can typically be put in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can crack if you have an active dog.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: One of the newer choices on the market is a stainless steel dog bowl. A few of the advantages include generally having a non-skid base to help pets eat; they are incredibly long-lasting; and they are safe to put in the dishwasher. A drawback is that a stainless steel dog dish doesn't come in special color options or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is an option for those who are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have puzzles that make sure dogs do not just inhale their food. This helps to minimize your pet's chance of choking, throwing up, and GI bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Traveling pet bowls are often collapsible plastic to allow owners to feed their dogs on the go.
Find the right pet bowl at Three Happy Hounds in Fernley, NV. We stock several dog bowl choices from leading brand names. See us in the store or call us at (775) 404-4084 to get more information!
Lovely store, so many unique treats and the staff is very friendly and knowledgeable!!
The store has everything. They are open 7 days a week which is great for breeders since everything always happens on the weekends. Both Elaina and Frankie are superb in any questions you might have and directing you to what is best for your fury friends. They have food, snacks, toys and just about everything you are looking for! They also have a nice self wash for your mud loving pets! Come on over and visit them. You won't be disappointed.
I love the atmosphere of Three Happy Hounds! I was greeted by Frankie who went above and beyond to talk to me about certain products and Frankie was able to answer all my questions. The Raw Food options are fantastic! Great local pet shop to support!
I would love to thank the Three Happy Hounds, for their wonderful service and delivery service, and to Frankie, she was so wonderful. Canelita and I used to go to the store all the time, but since I'm bedridden I can't get the hemp oil for her to stop coughing, and to breathe better. Thank you. 🐶
Love the dog collars that are sold at Happy Hounds. They are very durable and last a long time. My dogs like to grab each other's collars when playing and a cheaply made one will fray and get damaged very fast. Bought collars here and a year latter they ate still good. Went back and got more just so my dogs could have a different color. Staff if also very friendly and helpful.