The Best Selection of Collapsible Pet Bowls. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery, Same Day Delivery, No Contact Delivery.
Support Our Local Pet Supply Store with Your Purchase of Collapsible Pet Bowls for Dogs
If you are a dog parent, you will definitely want to find a pet bowl that will work best for your pup. Some pets gobble up too quickly and may require a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies may require a shorter bowl to reach their food. There are lots of dog bowl choices to select from. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is among the most usual dog bowl choices. A few of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the various colors and shapes, enabling you to customize the puppy dish to your tastes; and they are amongst the cheapest options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another well-liked selection is a ceramic dog bowl. Several of the advantages of using a ceramic pet bowl include these bowls being effortless to clean, resist bacteria, and can typically be put in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can crack if you have an active dog.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: One of the newer choices on the market is a stainless steel dog bowl. A few of the advantages include generally having a non-skid base to help pets eat; they are incredibly long-lasting; and they are safe to put in the dishwasher. A drawback is that a stainless steel dog dish doesn't come in special color options or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is an option for those who are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have puzzles that make sure dogs do not just inhale their food. This helps to minimize your pet's chance of choking, throwing up, and GI bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Traveling pet bowls are often collapsible plastic to allow owners to feed their dogs on the go.
Find the right pet bowl at Three Happy Hounds in Fernley, NV. We stock several dog bowl choices from leading brand names. See us in the store or call us at (775) 404-4084 to get more information!
The owners are so sweet and we absolutely loved the self wash room - it has everything you need - grooming leash, shampoo, conditioner, ear wipes, you name it. We were able to wash our dog and dry her in 15 minutes. Really felt like a spa experience. Our dog also got a blueberry popsicle after her bath and she LOVED it. Thank you so much!! We will be sure to book an appointment next time we are in town.
PS we loved that they had so many dried natural chews. We got dried beef tendon for the car ride and she went nuts for it!! So hard to find and they have a ton of variety.
The environment is very customer friendly, knowledgeable and willing to help you to your specific need. I have been a customer for a couple years any never had a terrible experience! I have two dogs and both are always getting rave reviews on their coats and overall health due to products I purchase at the store!
Very helpful with my bulky purchases. XD
The owner of Three Happy Hounds spent over half an hour educating me about the dog food industry and answering my questions. I left there knowing she cares about my dog as much as I do
the staff are so nice and very approachable, they have a good variety of treats and recommendations. would definitely come back!