The Very Best Selection of Can Covers. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery, Same Day Delivery, No Contact Delivery.
Support Our Locally Owned Pet Shop with Your Order of Can Covers for Dogs
If you are a dog parent, you will certainly want to find a dog bowl that will function best for your pup. Some dogs eat too quickly and might require a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might need a shorter bowl to eat their food. There are many dog bowl options to select from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is among the most common dog bowl options. A few of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl include the many colors and shapes, permitting you to tailor the dog bowl to your preferences; and they are among the cheapest options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another well-loved option is a ceramic dog bowl. A few of the benefits of using a ceramic dog dish include these bowls being very easy to clean, resist germs, and can generally be put in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can crack if you have a hyper pup.
3) Stainless-Steel Dog Bowl: Among the newer choices on the market is a stainless-steel dog bowl. Several of the advantages include typically having a non-skid bottom to help dogs eat; they are incredibly long-lasting; and they are safe to put in the dishwasher. A drawback is that a stainless-steel dog dish doesn't come in fancy colors or styles.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is an option for those that are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have puzzles that make sure dogs don't merely inhale their food. This helps to lower your pet's possibility of choking, throwing up, and stomach bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Travel dog bowls are often collapsible plastic to permit owners to feed their puppies on the go.
Find the right pet bowl at Three Happy Hounds in Fernley, NV. We stock several dog bowl options from leading brand names. See us in the store or call us at (775) 404-4084 for more information!
The owners are so sweet and we absolutely loved the self wash room - it has everything you need - grooming leash, shampoo, conditioner, ear wipes, you name it. We were able to wash our dog and dry her in 15 minutes. Really felt like a spa experience. Our dog also got a blueberry popsicle after her bath and she LOVED it. Thank you so much!! We will be sure to book an appointment next time we are in town.
PS we loved that they had so many dried natural chews. We got dried beef tendon for the car ride and she went nuts for it!! So hard to find and they have a ton of variety.
The environment is very customer friendly, knowledgeable and willing to help you to your specific need. I have been a customer for a couple years any never had a terrible experience! I have two dogs and both are always getting rave reviews on their coats and overall health due to products I purchase at the store!
Very helpful with my bulky purchases. XD
The owner of Three Happy Hounds spent over half an hour educating me about the dog food industry and answering my questions. I left there knowing she cares about my dog as much as I do
the staff are so nice and very approachable, they have a good variety of treats and recommendations. would definitely come back!