The Very Best Selection of Can Covers. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery, Same Day Delivery, No Contact Delivery.
Support Our Locally Owned Pet Shop with Your Order of Can Covers for Dogs
If you are a dog parent, you will certainly want to find a dog bowl that will function best for your pup. Some dogs eat too quickly and might require a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might need a shorter bowl to eat their food. There are many dog bowl options to select from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is among the most common dog bowl options. A few of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl include the many colors and shapes, permitting you to tailor the dog bowl to your preferences; and they are among the cheapest options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another well-loved option is a ceramic dog bowl. A few of the benefits of using a ceramic dog dish include these bowls being very easy to clean, resist germs, and can generally be put in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can crack if you have a hyper pup.
3) Stainless-Steel Dog Bowl: Among the newer choices on the market is a stainless-steel dog bowl. Several of the advantages include typically having a non-skid bottom to help dogs eat; they are incredibly long-lasting; and they are safe to put in the dishwasher. A drawback is that a stainless-steel dog dish doesn't come in fancy colors or styles.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is an option for those that are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have puzzles that make sure dogs don't merely inhale their food. This helps to lower your pet's possibility of choking, throwing up, and stomach bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Travel dog bowls are often collapsible plastic to permit owners to feed their puppies on the go.
Find the right pet bowl at Three Happy Hounds in Fernley, NV. We stock several dog bowl options from leading brand names. See us in the store or call us at (775) 404-4084 for more information!
Lovely store, so many unique treats and the staff is very friendly and knowledgeable!!
The store has everything. They are open 7 days a week which is great for breeders since everything always happens on the weekends. Both Elaina and Frankie are superb in any questions you might have and directing you to what is best for your fury friends. They have food, snacks, toys and just about everything you are looking for! They also have a nice self wash for your mud loving pets! Come on over and visit them. You won't be disappointed.
I love the atmosphere of Three Happy Hounds! I was greeted by Frankie who went above and beyond to talk to me about certain products and Frankie was able to answer all my questions. The Raw Food options are fantastic! Great local pet shop to support!
I would love to thank the Three Happy Hounds, for their wonderful service and delivery service, and to Frankie, she was so wonderful. Canelita and I used to go to the store all the time, but since I'm bedridden I can't get the hemp oil for her to stop coughing, and to breathe better. Thank you. 🐶
Love the dog collars that are sold at Happy Hounds. They are very durable and last a long time. My dogs like to grab each other's collars when playing and a cheaply made one will fray and get damaged very fast. Bought collars here and a year latter they ate still good. Went back and got more just so my dogs could have a different color. Staff if also very friendly and helpful.