The Best Array of Dog Bowls and Feeders. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery, Same Day Delivery, No Contact Delivery.
Support Our Locally Owned Pet Supply Store with Your Purchase of Dog Bowls and Feeders for Dogs
If you are a dog parent, you will undoubtedly want to find a dog bowl that will work best for your pup. Some dogs eat too quickly and may require a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies may require a shorter bowl to eat their food. There are lots of dog bowl choices to pick from. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is just one of the most common dog bowl options. Some of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the countless sizes and shapes, allowing you to customize the pet bowl to your tastes; and they are among the most affordable options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another favored option is a ceramic dog bowl. Several of the advantages of using a ceramic puppy bowl consist of these bowls being very easy to clean, resist bacteria, and can generally be put in the dishwasher for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can chip if you have a hyper puppy.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: Among the newer options on the market is a stainless steel dog dish. Several of the benefits consist of generally having a non-skid bottom to help pets eat; they are extremely sturdy; and they are safe to put in the dishwasher. A downside is that a stainless steel dog dish does not come in expensive color schemes or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automated dog feeder is a good option for those that are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have puzzles that make sure dogs don't just inhale their food. This helps to decrease your puppy's chance of choking, vomiting, and GI bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Traveling dog bowls are often collapsible plastic to allow owners to feed their puppies on the move.
Find the right puppy bowl at Three Happy Hounds in Fernley, NV. We stock lots of dog bowl choices from leading brands. See us in the store or call us at (775) 404-4084 to learn more!
The owners are so sweet and we absolutely loved the self wash room - it has everything you need - grooming leash, shampoo, conditioner, ear wipes, you name it. We were able to wash our dog and dry her in 15 minutes. Really felt like a spa experience. Our dog also got a blueberry popsicle after her bath and she LOVED it. Thank you so much!! We will be sure to book an appointment next time we are in town.
PS we loved that they had so many dried natural chews. We got dried beef tendon for the car ride and she went nuts for it!! So hard to find and they have a ton of variety.
The environment is very customer friendly, knowledgeable and willing to help you to your specific need. I have been a customer for a couple years any never had a terrible experience! I have two dogs and both are always getting rave reviews on their coats and overall health due to products I purchase at the store!
Very helpful with my bulky purchases. XD
The owner of Three Happy Hounds spent over half an hour educating me about the dog food industry and answering my questions. I left there knowing she cares about my dog as much as I do
the staff are so nice and very approachable, they have a good variety of treats and recommendations. would definitely come back!